Rammer - dodger Rammer - dodger

Could use some major improvements..

Hint - Give credit to the author of the music.. Thats ParagonX9's music.. Give credit to him for making it, go figure.. and use different scenes and music for each level.. Its boring hearing the same thing over and over and over and seeing the same pics over and over adn over and over.

Rammer responds:

there are different backgrounds. 3 different skies, 3 different grounds. each has its own music.

Pimp My Warthog 4 Pimp My Warthog 4

HEY!! WADDA YA KNOW?!!!

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW COOL THIS WAS!! =D!!! Congrats, 5 from me. Sound could be better though..

PODmedia responds:

Okay, watch out for the caps mate... about hyper over a small game :). I wonder what you'll be like when u see my next project.

Psychic Stevie's Answers Psychic Stevie's Answers

ROFL~!

I asked "Do you eat shit?"

He said "YES YES!! THE ANSWER IS DEFINATLY DEFINATLY DEFINATLY YES!!!"

Evasion 0.9b Evasion 0.9b

Needs some improvements..

Needs levels, needs the music to loop, needs music turn on and off button, needs a music sound level... The glitch was fixed about balls appearing after you die... still needs levels though... I tried to save this, cause this is pretty good for a start.

Begoner responds:

Next version will have a story mode, music will loop, and an on/off music button.

Halo: Fragging Flood 0.3 Halo: Fragging Flood 0.3

Love it!

Simply one of the greatest games ever made! I love blowing up the background, so much fun! Thanks for making this great game, and making it for such great purpose--To entertain me! ^_^ Thanks again!

Open-sketchbook responds:

I had XFatalX's opinion at the forefront of my mine in this game; all the features were invented just for him. So if you hate this game, blame XFatalX.

Gateway To Love Gateway To Love

.... PATHETIC

... That was the gayest thing I have ever played.. This took you what? Half an hour to make? Sad.. A true animation takes a lot longer.

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Brutal Bastard!

Bah... I hate the brutal bastard on level 2... >_< Anyway, games awesome, but two things--too short, and way too easy.

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Glitch in level 4

When your falling, you continue to fall non-stop... The glitch still isn't fixed...

Madness interactive Madness interactive

EXELENT!

I demand Swords! Katanas! Ahh... That would be awesome! Animated blood! Yaaaaaaay! That would be so cool! ^_______^ If you can make one like me and the reviewer that reviewed before me suggested, I guarentee it will fly to the #1 score rank!