DailyToon01222005 DailyToon01222005

LOL! I've watched daily toons every day..

Now I have a question.. May I help in the making of daily toons so I can have made a daily toon like thing? If so, thanks!! I'll request to be your buddy right now Star.. Also, if you have MSN MESSENGER, I can send the swf file through it. Thanks!

PICONJO CONFESSION XI PICONJO CONFESSION XI

Rofl nice..

THAT was AWESOME XDDD I was in tears at the end of it it was so hilarious!

(2005) Klay Swimming Pool (2005) Klay Swimming Pool

Knox, you've done it again!

Another brilliant flash!! Congratulations on the new flash. I loved it!! But, one question (I hope you will answer in your authors comments about this review)... You know how you threw those klay guys in the water.. Doesn't that mean they will harden? So you will have to buy some more klay?! Oh no!!! Please answer this question =P.

Chubaka Jam #4 Chubaka Jam #4

Vote 6.

Everyone Vote 6. This movie pwnz you all. Even me.

Ogmz-Chubaka responds:

True it ind33d does!

Stuffed Animals Stuffed Animals

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOVED IT!

Thanks for voting, XFatalX!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.01 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.51 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.14!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! EXELENT FLASH YOU GOT THERE!! Loved the end! MAKE MORE! You are born to be a flash artist~!

Xict responds:

Okay, I'll make more flashs. Maybe a series...

A waldo x-mas special A waldo x-mas special

You owe me =P.

Thanks for voting, XFatalX!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.40!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

I'm saving it.. >_> .. Nice start, exelent start in that matter. Keep it up. Could use more sounde effects.

NekoStar responds:

lol one day, I hope to return the favor.. thanx for your help in keepin it up.

Monkey News Monkey News

Saved it..

You owe me for saving this.. Everyone has to start somewhere. This is better than some n00b shit that gets submitted every day. Congrats. Voted 5..

The Problem The Problem

Another awesome flash by Bellclock.

Congrats.. Again you succeed in making an exelent flash.

BellClock responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

I see a Daily Feature, Weekly feature, and MORE!

This movie... IS AWESOME!! You, my tallented friend, DEFINATLY have what it takes to make a quality movie! This will DEFINATLY be in the top 10 list in NO TIME! Congrats on the awesome movie, my friend.

The Epical Kiss 5 The Epical Kiss 5

Nice...

0_o all of you can hate me, but I like this o_0. Don't ask, I just do. Very nice work, keep it up.

Chubaka responds: